The Aviation industry has become increasingly complex with advances in technology, training and safety. Gallagher’s Global Aviation team offers risk solutions across the globe for aviation and aerospace organizations. Aviation industry issues are extending beyond equipment as well as crew, employee and passenger safety.
These challenges include financial, operational and terrorism concerns. Gallagher’s Global Aviation expertise and solutions have rapidly expanded along with the pace of the industry - providing global specialty aviation and aerospace insurance brokerage, benefits consulting, risk management and non-traditional risk transfer. To help protect you from unnecessary risk, our teams of aviation experts identify and adapt strategies to accommodate the demands, conditions and continual shifts within your organization and the aviation sector overall.
Some of the more unique risk isues we see today include:
- Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) – also known as a drone
- Rotor-wing losses
- Expansion of private sector commercial space applications
- Importance of aviation safety and loss central preparedness and planning
- Potential large catastrophic losses impacting markets and premiums
- Hull and Liability insurance
- Navigating complex emerging market exposures to ensure adequate coverage without gaps
In addition to our Aviation team being able to leverage Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.’s reputation as one of the leading insurance, benefits and risk solutions brokers in North America, Gallagher Global Aviation places a substantial volume of domestic and international insurance in both direct and reinsurance channels. This allows us to negotiate with a stronger position on your behalf.