Gallagher's team of experienced advisors can help support nonprofit organizations. We can assist you in identifying and addressing your risk management liabilities or exposures with comprehensive solutions. This can also include regional or national pooling options or risk purchasing programs to better ensure there are no gaps in coverage. We have underwriting, actuarial and claims teams within our group of companies that participate in Gallagher’s global Nonprofit Team and bring a full approach to funding the risk. We also have teams working every day on developing specialized online training and content specific to the sector – www.gallagherpost.com/nonprofit
Nonprofit Enterprise has a $7.8 million TCOR (Total Cost of Risk)
The Gallagher Nonprofit team went to work on an assessment of this prospect’s risk financing program and determined that an all-lines aggregate approach to fund the risk would reduce the TCOR by over $2 million while giving manuscripted coverages, cash flow and greater flexibility in the management of claims. Now the claims reporting from the field would be to one 800# and the organization would have one online system to monitor claims across the organization (trending, analysis of risk control measures). Reclaiming dollars for mission accomplished.
- Relationships with more specialty markets focused on nonprofits than any other broker in the world
- Alternative risk and financing options including protected self-insurance, insurance pools and captives
- London proprietary retention (SIR)/layered program for secular nonprofits
- Nonprofit nursing home liability insurance
- MGUs (Managing General Underwriters) specializing in Nonprofits - Charity First and NIPC for smaller nonprofits
- Specialty nonprofit programs for organizations such as YMCA, Goodwill, ARCs, VOAs
Other market partners for package programs including errors and omissions (E & O) and sexual misconduct liability (SML), self-insured retention (SIR) solutions with loss fund, aggregate stop–loss and excess property and liability.