The Gallagher Global Real Estate and Hospitality team provides one-stop insurance, risk financing and benefits solutions for every exposure and every type of real estate ownership structure.
We offer special expertise in high-hazard regions such as Texas, Florida, and the Gulf States, Hawaii, and California. This urban focus extends throughout the world but features extensive coverage in the Central Business Districts of New York, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles.
Real Estate and Hospitality Experts
As our customer, you partner with our industry-leading team of experienced professionals that will work with you to develop a customized program for your unique business goals as well as minimize your costs and exposure. We work as an extension of your team to make the complex simple. Areas of expertise include:
- Alternative risk financing including captive design and administration
- Benchmarking of limits and premium by asset class and geography
- Custom designed claims and loss control management systems
- Mergers & acquisition due diligence
- Comprehensive property, casualty, environmental and professional liability insurance products
- Information Systems protection
- Designing HR programs that encompass benefits, compensation, retirement and wellness plans
We are active members of leading industry associations including the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA), National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT), National Multi Housing Council (NMHC), Real Estate Roundtable and Urban Land Institute (ULI).
Tailored solutions for your real estate and hospitality insurance needs
Protecting Real Estate and Hospitality firms from exposures has become increasingly complex in recent years. Given Gallagher’s deep expertise in this area, we are able to identify contractual, natural, manmade and cyber risks that can potentially negatively impact the net operating income (NOI) of your real estate and hospitality operation. High impact areas that we review with our customers include the following areas:
- Management Liability – Executive and director liability and employment practice liability are among the key areas we review for coverage gaps
- Cyber Liability insurance – Analyze your exposure to cyber liabilities that may occur from an array of digital accidents such as data breaches, privacy loss and network outages
- Terrorism/Active Shooter and Malicious Threats – Consult with you on your preparedness plan for such incidents and determine any coverage gaps to consider
We partner with you and use a multi-discipline approach so that we can provide you with the best the market has to offer and leverage carriers for your coverage needs. We want to make sure your investment dollars meet lenders’ expectations and work with our extensive network to optimize your investment.