Gallagher has developed a proprietary multi-family property program, specialty hospitality errors and omissions (E & O) and employment practices programs as well as state-of-the-art named-insured wording and endorsements for fund managers.
We also can create captive insurance programs to offset tenant default risk, unanticipated legal and leasing expenses and typical deductible buy-downs. We are a multi-discipline broker who always seeks the best the market has to offer and leverages carriers for all lines. In the event there is a gap in market response, we seek to use creative measures throughout our network that match the investment criteria of our clients while meeting all lenders’ expectations.
Gallagher's team of Community Association risk management specialists has the experience and resources to guide you through all of your community association insurance needs. At Gallagher, we provide all aspects of risk management services and innovative solutions for community and condominium associations. Our Gallagher team can assist you by providing:
- Access to a large network of insurance companies and wholesalers to find the specific products and services that can meet your unique property needs
- Property valuations, risk management analysis and consulting, claims advocacy and catastrophe analytics
- Alliances with national disaster restoration firms
- Board member and association manager training and education programs
- Directors & Officers (D&O) liability coverage to help protect your association board members from personal liabilities
- Community Living newsletters and other related association resource information
- Policies for individual unit owners
- Unit owner certificate services
- Participation with legislative and regulatory groups to advocate on behalf of our clients
- Mold and sewer back up coverages
The Gallagher Real Estate team insures more than 1,500 Community Associations across the United States.
For disaster and emergency preparedness, business continuity planning and recovery, please view the resources and national organizations within our Gallagher Disaster and Emergency Preparedness web section.