Twenty-four Gallagher Professionals Named 2018 Power Brokers® by Risk & Insurance® magazine
Gallagher is pleased to announce that 24 of its retail insurance brokers and benefits consultants have been recognized as 2018 Power Brokers® by Risk & Insurance® magazine. Winners are selected annually from hundreds of nominees based upon client recommendations, their "creativity and resourcefulness, their excellent customer service and their industry knowledge."
Twenty-four Gallagher professionals are honored as Power Brokers within 11 industry categories:
- Kristen Long (Construction)
- Tyler LaMantia, Shelley Levine, Chris Lueders (Education)
- Angela Bassinger, Tracie McPherson, John Mejasic, Beth Vernon, Regina Walsh (Employee Benefits)
- Konrad Dowling, Daniel R'bibo (Entertainment)
- Lee Newmark, Randall Nukk (Health Care)
- Hardie Edgecombe (Marine)
- Brandon Cole, Joan Dove, Tim DePriest (Nonprofit)
- Judith Arenz, Jessica Govic, Michael McHugh (Public Sector)
- Alexandra Glickman, Justin Dove (Real Estate)
- Nick Lano (Retail)
- Michele Centeno (Transportation)
Seven additional Gallagher professionals are recognized as Power Broker finalists on the magazine's website: www.riskandinsurance.com. They are:
- Marcus Henthorn (At-large)
- John Wagner (Construction)
- Alex Burton, Greg Hunter (Education)
- Nicole Negvesky, Edward O'Malley (Employee Benefits)
- John Chino (Public Sector)
"I'm thrilled to congratulate our 2018 Power Brokers and finalists for the outstanding work that they are doing on behalf of Gallagher's clients. Our clients remain our number one priority and it is gratifying to know that these deserving professionals have been recommended as Power Brokers by their valued clients," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO of Gallagher.
The Risk & Insurance® Power Broker® Awards are an annual selection of the most effective and influential commercial insurance brokers and employee benefits consultants. The Power Broker® designation is based on nominations provided by brokers, risk managers and benefits consultants, and is judged based on the quality of the application and on references by risk managers in each industry sector. Hundreds of risk and benefits managers/executives are interviewed in the process of identifying and soliciting, evaluating and judging the nominees. Brokers and consultants are judged primarily on their creativity in solving risk-related problems during the previous year, their demonstrated industry knowledge and their high level of client service.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/twenty-four-gallagher-professionals-named-2018-power-brokers-by-risk--insurance-magazine-300602870.html