Cyber Liability Practice Webinar Series
Getting ahead of the exposure landscape for data privacy and security risks and their attendant regulatory compliance mandates has always been a challenge. Staying ahead of that evolving threat landscape is even more challenging. Join Gallagher and ID Experts as they present a 3-part webinar series during January, February and March addressing the following cutting edge topics the market has been asking for experts to address pragmatically with an eye toward real-time guidance: Preventative Services and Tools to consider getting in place before an event occurs; GDPR Planning in light of actual scenarios across organizations today and what the insurance industry thinks of the evolving GDPR compliance exposure; and lastly how to navigate the alphabet soup sea of compliance challenges between HIPAA, NYDFS and GDPR. Expert legal, forensic, underwriting and claims perspectives will examine and compare/contrast the compliance burdens your organization will not be unique in grappling with during 2018 and going forward.
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 - Preventive Services & Tools
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 - GDPR Planning: Actual Scenarios & Insurance Industry Response
- Thursday, March 22, 2018 - GDPR vs. HIPAA vs. NYDFS – the New Compliance Frontier
8AM PT (Los Angeles); 9AM MT (Denver); 10AM CT (Chicago); 11AM ET (New York)
This one-hour webcast event is free. You must register prior to the webcast to attend.
- Employee Awareness: Privacy & Security Training
- Vendor Contract Review & Indemnification
- Technology Products
- Network Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- End Points Analysis
- New Generation Antivirus
- Need for Proactive ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
- Incident Response Planning
Register for the January webinar here.
- Preventive Services & Tools (January Webinar) Details
- GDPR Planning: Actual Scenarios & Insurance Industry Response (February Webinar) Details
- GDPR vs. HIPAA vs. NYDFS - The New Compliance Frontier (March Webinar) Details