FEMA 101: Demystifying Procurement Laws Related to FEMA Disasters
Start Date 06/14/2018 3:00 PM CST
Webinar Presenters Nancy Sylvester, CPCU, ARM-P, Managing Director – Public Sector with Gallagher, Susan West, MBA, CRM, CIC, Vice President Risk Management with David M. Shapiro Disaster Planning & Recovery Consultants, Inc. (DMS)
Please join us for the second webinar of a three part FEMA 101 series - Demystifying Procurement laws related to FEMA disasters.
Who should attend?
- Governmental agencies/entities/institutions
- Procurement and purchasing officials
- Financial officers
- Risk Managers
Topics to be covered include:
- Federal definition of Procurement
- Common mistakes leading to a Loss of FEMA Funding
- Types of Procurement and Appropriate Use
- Types of Contracts
- Use of Cost Reasonable Analysis
- Best Practices