The Ever-Changing Landscape of Cyber Risk
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., in conjunction with Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP and NetDililgence created this interactive webinar to discuss the most pressing cyber risk issues impacting businesses today. This free, one-hour webinar is designed to engage risk managers, general counsel and IT professionals to think about the importance of managing their cyber risk exposure from a legal, network operations and insurance perspective.
- Data breach trends
- Why incidents occur (network intrusions, privacy events, etc.)
- Point of sale (POS) issues and e-wallet
- Big data - big problem
- 2014 NetDiligence claims study
- Evolving legal and regulatory issues
- Litigation trends
- Insurance and risk management considerations
This one-hour, free webinar can be viewed here.
Risk managers; general counsel and other appropriate legal personnel; technology and network professionals