At Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., we’re a global provider with a local feel.
Because we know your business is unique and has challenges that cannot be resolved by “off the shelf” coverage, we have teams of experts that leverage the power of our global resources to design a custom solution specifically for you, while offering localized service when and where you need it.
Our office has specialists that can assist you with all of your commercial insurance or group benefits, group retirement and HR consulting needs. And our advisors will help you stay informed of evolving challenges and issues in your industry.
Most important, we pride ourselves on providing world-class service and innovative ideas. We see solutions where others see problems.
Your organization is unique. Your benefits, compensation and human resources programs should be, too. Our Consulting and Industry Practice teams will help you craft a tailored solution that balances your unique priorities, goals and financial realities. Together, we’ll design a program encompassing your benefits, compensation, retirement and wellness plans—so they all work together to deliver positive, sustainable impact and measurable results for your employees and organization alike.
We have deep, established knowledge across a wide range of industries. This experience is what allows us to understand your business and craft a solution for you. We’d be happy to share any number of case studies demonstrating our ability to meet your unique needs.
Investing in the health and welfare of your organization, your employee culture and your workforce is one of the best competitive moves you can make. The right employee benefits decisions made here will transform your organization and position you for long-term success.
- Strategic and annual planning
- Vendor marketing, due diligence, and negotiations
- Plan design and implementation
- Administration and compliance support
- Employee communications and education
- Strategic wellbeing and productivity consulting
- Plan benchmarking
Maybe there are coverage gaps in your income, life insurance or disability plans. Perhaps your highly compensated employees are limited in saving for retirement because of benefits and savings limits on your current 401(k) program. When you work with Gallagher, you will get a comprehensive view and the services of retention and rewards consultants to address every aspect of your key employee compensation strategy.
- Life, disability and critical illness insurance planning
- Key person/buy-sell/shareholder agreement solutions
- Estate and wealth transfer
- Business succession planning
- Executive medicals and medical access insurance
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. brings experience and depth of resources to your organization so you can help your employees and executives plan for retirement. Gallagher provides the expertise you need to address all aspects of employee retirement plans, investments, legislation, compliance, cost control, reporting requirements, ethics and more. You’ll create a stronger organizational culture while helping employees plan their future, so they don’t have to “retire at their desks.” Everyone wins.
- Fiduciary risk mitigation and management
- All Group Savings Arrangements; RRSPs DCs, DPSPs
- Non-Registered Savings Plan assistance (NRSP)
- Institutional investment advisory services
- Actuarial services
- Plan design, benchmarking and monitoring
- Compliance assistance
If your organization operates internationally, you need a dynamic benefits plan―one that reduces risk and meets employee needs in regions around the world. It is the key to attracting and retaining the talent you need to do business on a global scale.
- Benefits strategy, plan design and management
- Compliance issues
- Actuarial analysis and benchmarking
- Retirement plan and compensation consulting
- Mergers & acquisitions research and analysis
- Expatriate policy design and placements
- Employment contracts and employee handbooks
Great organizations provide great benefits packages. It doesn’t happen by accident. At Gallagher, we take a comprehensive approach to developing optional benefits that align employee needs with your business objectives.
- Flex and hybrid plan solutions
- Technology linkage
- Custom surveys
- Managed implementation
- Guidance on special market optional AD&D and critical illness programs
- Education-based communication
We are located at 220 Laurier Avenue W., Suite 510, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. For your convenience, we have provided a link below the map on the right for online directions to our office.
If you’d prefer to call, one of our professionals is available to help you at +1 613.670.8480. We look forward to working with you.