At Gallagher, we’re a global provider with a hometown feel.
Because we know your business is unique and has challenges that cannot be resolved by “off the shelf” coverage, we have teams of experts that leverage the power of our global resources to design a custom solution specifically for you, while offering localized service when and where you need it.
Our office has specialists that can assist you with all of your retirement plan consulting needs. And our advisors will help you stay informed of evolving challenges and issues in your industry.
Most important, we pride ourselves on providing world-class service and innovative ideas. We see solutions where others see problems.
Gallagher brings experience and depth of resources to your organization so you can help your employees and executives plan for retirement. Gallagher consultants provide the expertise you need to address all aspects of employee retirement plans, investments, legislation, compliance, cost control, reporting requirements, ethics and more. You’ll create a stronger organizational culture
We have deep, established knowledge across a wide range of industries. This experience is what allows us to understand your business and craft a solution for you. We’d be happy to share any number of case studies demonstrating our ability to meet your unique needs.
We work with you to create a plan that works for you. We build long-lasting relationships by providing personalized attention and comprehensive service to you and the people who work for you. We focus on understanding and supporting the unique needs of plan sponsors and the employees they serve. We listen, and then craft strategies to help employers and employees pursue their unique goals.
We believe that life is simpler when all parties understand each component of the plan’s fee structure. Our fee disclosure tools deliver transparency you can trust to negotiate the most competitive pricing. We maintain the ability to work with virtually every vendor in the marketplace.
Our comprehensive services enable us to engage with clients exclusively on their behalf. The advice we deliver is focused on the single objective of helping you pursue your investment goals. Our services include:
- Plan Design Assistance – helps make your plan more effective and efficient
- Investment Policy Statement Review – documents a formal and prudent plan management process
- Trustee Review Meetings – helps ensure you are meeting stated objectives
- Investment Analysis by Chartered Financial Analysts © – helps ensure recommendations fit the plan’s objectives and the needs of participants
- Fee Disclosure – details all plan fees and revenue sharing
- Vendor Benchmarking – helps ensure your company is using the right service providers for your plan
- Fiduciary Status – provides you with written acknowledgement of understanding
- A Dedicated Client Relations Manager – brings a wealth of experience and direct accountability
We employ a comprehensive planning approach combined with sophisticated technology designed to help your employees optimize their results and help them pursue their financial goals.. We understand that unexpected events and life changes can impact those goals. We monitor and track their progress and adjust financial plans along the way.
We provide individualized investment education and advisory services to empower your employees to take a more active role in their financial future. We take a comprehensive view of their complete financial picture to develop a deeper understanding of what is required to address their goals. We provide customized services for staying organized, updated, and prepared, including:
- Communication Plan - establishes a clear plan of action with success parameters
- Coaching – grants employees access to an experienced advisor for on-site group meetings, telephone and web-based interaction
- Financial Wellbeing Program – helps your workforce become smarter consumers of debt and credit
- Group Education Workshops – enhances financial understanding through a wide range of customizable seminars
- Quarterly Webinars – presents regular opportunities to participate in timely, educational topics
- Personalized Advice – addresses each participant's individual needs through one-on-one financial counseling
We are located at 600 108th Avenue N.E., Suite 1014, Bellevue, Washington. For your convenience, we have provided a link below the map on the right for online directions to our office.
If you’d prefer to call, one of our professionals is available to help you at +1 206.905.8100. We look forward to working with you.
Retirement Disclosure Statement:
The information published on this web page applies to residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Kestra Investment Services, LLC and Investment Advisor Representatives of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every representative or advisor listed. For additional information, please contact our Compliance department at 512-697-6000.
Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., is a non-investment firm that provides employee benefit and retirement plan consulting services to employers. Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Not all individuals of Gallagher are registered to offer securities through Kestra IS or investment advisory services through Kestra AS. Kestra IS and Kestra AS are not affiliated with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. or Gallagher Benefit Services, Inc. Neither Kestra IS, Kestra AS, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., their affiliates or representatives provide accounting, legal or tax advice.