Gallagher's Independent School Insurance Program
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and United Educators, the leading providers of risk management services for educational organizations, have developed a best in class insurance and risk management solution designed specifically for independent schools. Contact us learn how together we can support your institution's risk management program.
- Auto liability and physical damage
- Directors and officers (D&O)
- Educators legal liability (ELL)
- Employment practices liability (EPL)
- Electronic device coverage
- Equipment breakdown
- Environmental pollution
- Excess liability
- Foreign travel
- General liability
- Security risk management, including kidnap and ransom
- Student accident
- Workers compensation
- One insurance carrier for all liability coverages
- Worldwide coverage
- Up to $50M excess liability in-house
- Full limits for ELL, D&O, EPL, sexual abuse, athletic injuries, auto liability
- Access to the UE loss control team
- Free access to the EduRisk Solutions Learning Portal
In addition, schools can receive immediate assistance of expert services to navigate through difficult circumstances through ProResponse. Qualifying members are able to access expertise related to crisis communications, trauma/grief counseling, sexual misconduct investigations, e-discovery and threat assessment.
Learn more about Gallagher's Independent School Insurance Program.
State of Play: Managing Brain Injury Risk in College Sports
Sports are an integral part of most educational institutions. Gain critical insight into how to better manage risk of sports-related concussions.