State of Play: Managing Brain Injury Risk in College Sports
It takes one second to injure your brain – but weeks, months or years to recover.
Sports are an integral part of most education institutions. Sports help students and the institution by:
Connecting the mind and body
- Developing leadership and teamwork skills
- Increasing participation and socialization in the community
- Reinforcing school pride and loyalty
- Enhancing recruitment and admissions
- Increasing alumni participation and donations
We want our institutions to continue to offer a variety of sports across a spectrum of skill and participation levels but we want to make sure the participants are safe during play, practice and training.
How does your institution manage this exposure, protect your student athletes from injury and yourself from financial harm?
Download our free whitepaper and learn more today!