Student Accident & Athletic Program
Protecting the health and welfare of students is a concern that all school administrators (colleges, public K-12 school districts, dioceses, nursery and daycare centers, etc.) face each and every day. Student Accident & Athletic Insurance helps ease those concerns by providing benefits for injuries that occur during school hours and or school-sponsored and supervised activities (i.e., athletics, gym class, playground, field trips, JROTC, etc.). With the increasing trend of high deductible health plans, and more of the cost share shifting to the insured, Student Accident Coverage has become an even greater tool to bridge the coverage gaps that are inherent in most insurance plans.
- For colleges, public & private schools, charter schools, dioceses, and daycare centers
- Multiple carrier relationships allow flexibility in plan design
- In-house claims administration (no outsourcing of claims)
Prescription Drug Program
You can offer a well-rounded benefit plan that is both cost-effective and tailored to meet the needs of your organization. With specialty medication on the rise, and costs expected to double over the next 5 years, this has become an area where many are seeking guidance. What if you could offer a PBM that works to protect the bottom line?
- Exclusive contract to provide competitive pricing and quotes under 10,000 lives
- Self-Funded, Fully Insured, and Level Funded Options
- Plans are fully integrated with all major medical carriers
Dental coverage has become a staple in your employee benefits plan, but instead of treating it like a commodity, how about wowing your employees? Network stability, competitive pricing, quick and accurate claims payment are some of the enhancements your clients can expect when working with Bollinger Specialty Group* on your dental program, but it doesn’t stop there.
- Custom offerings through MetLife* — developed exclusively for Bollinger Specialty Group.
- Flexible plan designs and specialized billing to meet the needs of both private and public sector plan sponsors.
- Network stability, competitive pricing and quick & accurate claims payment.
*MetLife group dental insurance policies are underwritten by Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166.