We are pleased to provide you with complimentary copies of resources from prior CCRMC meetings with the permission of the presenters. We believe that the more you know, the better prepared you will be to manage your institution's risks.
Great opportunity for networking with peers. Gallagher resource folks were excellent. Great that the focus is on 2 year institutions.
- Master the Disaster
- Targeted Violence
- School Spirits - Alcohol Use & Policy
- POTUS on Campus - Challenges, Expectations & Rewards
- Global Risk Management
- Balancing Student Privacy & Campus Safety
- Keynote Ethics in the Second Decade of the 21st Century
- Fostering Campus & Community Partnerships
- Key Market Trends and Risk Management Initiatives
- Preventing & Managing Workplace Violence
- Minors in the Community College: Managing Risks of Your Most Vulnerable Population
- Integrated Absence Management
- Athletics: Observation on Risk Management Challenges
- State of Play: Managing the Risk of Brain Injury in College Sports
- Don’t Be Afraid: Business Continuity Plan Development Only Hurts A Little!
- FEMA PUBLIC ASSISTANCE - A PRIMER
- Health, Safety & Risk Management: Study Abroad Risk Management
- Effective Risk Management: Engaging Others in the Work We Do
- 360 Approach to Study Abroad
- Cyber Tabletop Exercise
- Compliance: What We Hear On the “Big” Issues
- After the Security Assessment: How Do You Implement Recommendations
- 32 core capabilities identified in the National Preparedness Goal
- Emergency Management - Resources For Institutions Of Higher Education
- National Planning Scenarios - Executive Summaries
- Training Resources In Emergency Management & Homeland Security
Disclaimer: Gallagher has provided access to this content as a courtesy to our customer and with the permission of the author. Gallagher assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the materials or the suitability, functionality, or operation of the material on this or any other site which may be hyper-linked to this site. Refer to our Legal Information page for more information.