Within the religious sector, in-depth knowledge and resources are invaluable to effectively understand and manage your risks - while remaining fiscally balanced and structurally sound. We have provided some resource materials and educational offerings that may be of assistance to you and your organization. Please contact our team if you have any questions.
Christianity Today: How to Respond to Reports of Abuse [ Article]
Over the years, there has been additional scrutiny surrounding churches and the protection of minors while on church property or at events. Given this, there are many reasons why ministry and staff training are essential to establishing and maintaining a safe environment. Christianity Today recently published an article Managing Your Church: How to Respond to Reports of Child Abuse which offers insights into the issue from a business and ministry perspective in an engaging blog-style interview.
- Time Element Considerations for Mega Churches (2014)
- Impac Impressions: Faith & Protection - Mark Russ (August 2014)
- OSHA Training for Your Church - Free 10-Hour Training Program (PDF)
- Gallagher Webcast: Prepared in Memory of the Victims of Sandy Hook - Providing a Safe Learning Environment (2012)
- How Agents Help Nonprofits in Hard Times - Insurance Journal (Feb 2013)
- Security Experts Discuss Addressing Risks in Public Spaces After Newtown - Property Casualty 360 (January 14, 2013)