Crisis Management Response
You may be responsible for executing some portion of your organization’s Crisis Management Plan as well as the organization’s Employee Communication Plan during a disaster. No matter what the formal responsibility, HR leaders will be expected to coordinate the company’s overall response for the health, safety, and well-being of their employees.
Gallagher has developed a resource that offers considerations for human resources when working through a crisis management plan and best practices for employee communications and support.
Through Gallagher’s partner, BonusDrive, individuals who suffered the loss of a vehicle in recent natural disasters could have an opportunity to receive a cash rebate of up to $500 on the purchase of select new vehicles. Here is how the BonusDrive program works:
- Employees and their family members of Gallagher clients are eligible to use the BonusDrive program
- BonusDrive gives users a cash rebate of up to $500 when they shop for and purchase or lease a select new vehicle
- Users are encouraged to visit BonusDrive.com to view latest offers and eligible vehicles
- Users complete a short application at BonusDrive.com within 60 days of purchase
- A check will arrive at the applicant’s home in 8-10 weeks
The BonusDrive offer is in addiction to any offer or discounts from the manufacturer and dealer. For complete details and program terms and conditions, please visit BonusDrive.com.