Since our founding in 1927, Gallagher has specialized in serving nonprofit organizations. We are committed to serving the broader group of charitable organizations throughout the world, primarily by mobilizing technology and leveraging our vast network of companies across the globe. We maintain this client-centric approach by providing a single point-of contact in to our practice team.
We also support and participate in the InsideNGO industry conference each year.
Our focus is to help provide protection for you – while you help care for others. Our team of professionals will work with you to achieve the broadest coverage terms while remaining focused on your costs.
We can work with you on a wide variety of situations including:
- Exposure analysis (global)
- Actuarial review of benefits
- Health and welfare
- 403(b) retirement plan design
- Health Care Reform
- International law
- Risk management and training
- Claims advocacy
- Institutional investments
- Alternative risk financing
- Enterprise risk management
“…Our Gallagher broker understands the nonprofit and NGO world, our passionate faith motivation, and the need to be careful stewards of our donated funds. Our Gallagher broker didn’t try to sell us on every line of coverage; he recommended we do without several pricey options. This is the way to nurture client loyalty. Neither did he faint when I called him on the second business day of coverage with a claim.”
— Steven T. McFarland
VP and Chief Legal Officer, World Vision
- How Nonprofits Use and Benefit from LinkedIn.com (YouTube.com Video) - Bryan Breckenridge, Head of LinkedIn's Nonprofit Services
- Gallagher Charitable Facebook page