- Both sudden and gradual events
- Coverage available for onsite and offsite bodily injury, property damage, cleanup costs and defense.
- Available on a primary or excess basis.
- Non Owned Disposal Site Coverage
- Discovery trigger for pollution conditions
- Biological Contaminants Coverage
- Bodily Injury arising from Asbestos and Lead Paint
Benefits of Partnering with LIU:
- Work with a team of underwriters, dedicated to this program who understand local environmental regulations, with more than a decade of experience writing specialized package policies for the environmental service industry
- A streamlined application submission process
- Prompt, professional service, with underwriters who have the authority to answer your questions
- The flexibility to customize policies based on individual client demands
- The financial security and stability of the Liberty Mutual Insurance, a Fortune 100 company rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best
For questions, you may contact the SCIP team at: email@example.com or 314-800-2231
Gallagher is not an agent of Liberty International Underwriters nor does it have any authority to bind risks.
Liberty International Underwriters is the marketing name for the broker-distributed specialty lines business operations of Liberty Mutual Insurance. Certain coverage may be provided by a surplus lines insurer. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are therefore not protected by such funds. This literature is a summary only and does not include all terms, conditions, or exclusions of the coverage described. Please refer to the actual policy issued for complete details of coverage and exclusions.