This is one of the largest events benefiting the Spencer Educational Foundation.
The 2017 tournament results produced a donation to the Spencer Foundation in the amount of $35,000. This donation was made possible by the 15 sponsoring firms and the 112 players who braved the rain in San Diego.
Your Donations: Making a Difference
This donation helps the Spencer Education Foundation to continue to continue offering scholarships and grants. In 2017, the Foundation
- $470,000 in scholarships to 75 full-time students wishing to enter the field of risk management and risk practitioners attending school part-time for their MBA. To date more than $6.4 million in scholarships has been awarded.
- $200,000 for its student internship program, specifically for students to work in corporate risk management and insurance departments.
- Over $90,000 provided to more than 28 Risk Manager in Residence Programs in the United states and Canada.
- $40,000 to the Anita Benedetti Student Involvement Program to enable exceptional students of risk management and insurance to attend the RIMS Conference educational sessions and to network with professionals.
- $10,000 to Gamma Iota Sigma, the risk management and insurance student organization, supporting their annual conference.
- $35,000 to RIMS to fund the Spencer/RIMS Risk Management Challenge for students.
- $15,500 to RIMS to allow students to attend Enterprise Risk Management Conference
As you can see this prestigious event is extremely important to the Spencer Educational Foundation.
The 2018 tournament will be held at Hill Country Golf Club in San Antonio. We now extend an invitation to you to participate and become a part of or continue your part in the success of the Spencer Educational Foundation.
Please note the following tournament sponsorship opportunities:
- $2,500 sponsorship –1 Free Golf Registration
- $5,000 sponsorship – 2 Free Golf Registrations
- $10,000 sponsorship – 4 Free Golf Registrations