Treaty and Facultative Reinsurance
Monitor, manage and navigate potential risks
Gallagher is well positioned to assist with structuring reinsurance programs covering a broad range of commercial risk classes, and reinsurance purchases for risk management and capital support programs.
Given the ongoing growth and evolution of the Asian Property & Casualty insurance market, the reinsurance industry has undergone consolidation and change over the last decade.
When addressing the underwriting and capital management objectives at the portfolio level, we help clients to monitor and manage their capital premium growth. For expert advice on your treaty, facultative, or alternative risk transfer program, Gallagher is well equipped to structure complex, multi-risk programs through to single risk requirements for Asia domiciled and international businesses.
Treaty and facultative reinsurance coverage highlights:
- Demonstrated experience of structuring reinsurance for Singapore, Southeast Asia, and international markets
- Access to a range of risk transfer solutions to structure treaty and facultative reinsurance responses, and reduce the impact of fluctuations and market volatility
- Options for single risk and packages of risk
- Specialist reinsurance claims advice and advocacy
Transforming reinsurance solutions in the APAC market
Following several years of natural disasters and extreme weather events, evolving political and economic challenges, growing demands on healthcare services, shifting consumer expectations and spending patterns have transformed the risk profile of Singapore and the Asian region and will continue to do so.
When working with Gallagher, you benefit from specialist reinsurance knowledge and expertise, and access to an international team located in key global markets.
Treaty & Facultative Reinsurance Summary
- Treaty and facultative reinsurance solutions that cater for single and package risk requirements throughout APAC regions
- Access to alternative risk transfer solutions
- Specialist reinsurance claims advice, advocacy and technical support