We analyze current cyber risk coverage gaps and identify potential ones. Nearly all industries are victims or potential victims to cyber crime, but to different degrees. We’ve constructed programs and exclusive solutions for a myriad of industry verticals – including financial institutions, healthcare, not-for-profit, higher education and public entities.
Traditional risk management is structured around protecting tangible property from physical perils, so it’s likely your coverage has significant gaps relative to your digital protection. Cyber attacks present a whole new realm of challenges from your public-facing website and your data integrity to even your network systems. Protect your intangible property from unanticipated perils.
- The frequency of privacy breaches are on the rise.
- Network threats and vulnerabilities are becoming dramatically worse.
- Over 45 states have enacted Privacy Laws in response to the frequency of privacy breaches.
- International privacy regulations are drastically increasing.
- Stakeholders demand prudent risk management that protects its organization and clients.
- Plaintiffs bar is becoming more active.
- Many contracts are requiring Cyber insurance.
- Additional safety nets are critical if security defenses and procedures fail.
No matter how comprehensive the security, there will always be the threat of rogue employees, social engineering, hacker sophistication and human error.
Gallagher's Cyber Liability team conducts exposure analysis involves a thorough review of each client's registered domain names using our proprietary process – The Edge. This detailed report identifies exposures related to the client’s registered domain names and key solutions in use. It also includes an information security assessment, analysis of our clients' privacy policies, cyber risk coverages based on their risk profiles, and an evaluation of exposures unique to their industry.
Once the functionality is mapped out, a risk profile is developed along with recommended solutions and coverages.