An important part of the Gallagher Environmental strategic approach is to ensure that your activities tied to environmental risk management, legal, finance, real estate and operational departments are well-coordinated and effectively monitored to meet your individual and collective objectives. We help you to evaluate and address:
- Environmental regulatory bodies – domestic and international
- Protection for first- and third-parties with which you may be associated
- Historic issues
- Impact or potential impact to the public, natural resources and other sensitive properties
- Compliance with corporate, federal and state governance
- Development of multi-faceted risk management programs given current risk exposure and potential future liabilities.