Our international specialists average more than 20 years of industry experience and have extensive knowledge on how to identify and manage the foreign risks that confront an organization, from initial consultative discussions through the placement of your insurance program.
Our practice also serves as your conduit to the Gallagher Global Alliance (GGA), our foreign network of retail brokers, which permit us to serve our clients’ insurance needs anywhere in the world. The Gallagher Global Alliance is a group of Gallagher offices and partner firms dedicated to offering clients high-quality service on all lines of insurance throughout the world, serving over 140 countries and territories worldwide with:
- Geographic coverage of full brokerage services and risk placement in more than 140 countries
- Market leadership with brokerage firms who are entrepreneurial and have grown to become leaders in their respective markets
- Diverse international capabilities that include experience across all industries and practice areas
- Meet regular performance evaluations and comply with service standards
- Controlled program strategy and execution with a centralized program to help maintain oversight of foreign risk management and exposure liabilities