We view our role as an advisor - not merely as a provider of product. We're focused on helping you understand your options so that you can make informed decisions. Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.’s Private Insurance Services group is comprised of professionals with extensive knowledge and expertise of the personal insurance sector as well as innovative solutions to address your potential liabilities. We work with many different insurance carriers, and depending on the specific risk, we will work with partners around the world.
Our relationship with clients is based on confidentiality, trust and expertise. We will work directly with you, your financial planner or attorney to manage the risks and exposures you encounter while developing a comprehensive risk program that helps provide the protection you need.
Our specialized solutions and coverages include:
One size rarely fits all. Neither do standard personal insurance products. Our clients choose Gallagher Personal Insurance Services because we understand their high net worth lifestyles and provide tailored solutions including:
- Personal Liability with primary and excess limits up to $100 million
- Not-for-profit liability including directors' and officers’ and employment practices liability coverage
- Property insurance for high value, standard, secondary, condominium, course of construction, rental property and domestic and foreign properties
- Fine arts and collectibles
- Jewelry insurance
- Wine collections insurance
- Vehicles that are high value, standard, collector, RV, snowmobile and motorcycle
- Catastrophe coverage for earthquake, wind and flood
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Identity Theft
- Watercraft; covering yachts, small boats, sailboats and personal watercrafts
- Family office coverage
- Entertainment and high profile clients
- Workers compensation for domestic employees
- Employment practice liability for domestic employees
- Equine, animal mortality and Gentleman's Farm (non-commercial) insurance
- Private aviation and aircraft insurance
We approach each new risk objectively as if no risk management plan is currently in place. We will work with you to learn about your exposures and discuss your tolerance for risk. Once you understand the risks, we will:
- Identify potential gaps in coverage.
- Review adequacy of coverage limits.
- Offer the best products with competitive pricing.
- Recommend appropriate levels of risk retention (deductibles).
As your assets and exposures change - so should your insurance programs. At least annually, we will conduct an overall review of your risk management program, and how it relates to new trends in the marketplace. We will review your coverages and limits to ensure they are still appropriate, and we will review any changes in the exposure and discuss our recommendations with you. We will market your coverage with other insurance carriers from time to time, to ensure that the incumbent program is still the most appropriate solution for your exposures.
We have carefully selected and diligently built partner relationships with insurance providers who have demonstrated the highest financial ratings and offer superior products for high net worth individuals. We provide direct representation for well-known personal insurance companies each with its own strengths and market directions. We also represent niche insurance carriers that are able to protect you against less common exposures. Gallagher’s Personal Insurance Services is backed by the global resources of one of the world's largest insurance brokerage firms. We will provide you with an unmatched level of prompt and personalized service, and we will always work to exceed your expectations.