So how do you control the uncontrollable? Depending on your industry, your claim history and the size of your workforce, Workers Compensation may be the single largest insurance cost on your balance sheet. To start your review, you'll need a proper and thorough evaluation of your existing situation. Then, you conduct a broad exploration of all of your options. To accomplish this, you need a partner that understands your industry, your company, and the intricacies of workers compensation coverage.
Gallagher's team of risk management professionals provides clients with the expertise they need to understand all of the options available to them. Workers compensation programs can range from first-dollar coverage and dividend programs to self-insured programs with specific and aggregate excess coverages.
For the benefit of your employees or injured third-party professionals on your premises, a well-structured workers compensation program includes:
- Medical benefits and rehabilitation or physical therapy treatments
- Income supplements and payments (during the time the claimant cannot work)
- OSHA-compliant monitoring and record-keeping
- Benchmarking analysis
- Claims management, case file reviews and investigative services
- OSHA inspection planning
- Training programs
We also offer comprehensive risk financing alternatives, such as:
- Workers compensation pools
- Association programs
- Package programs that include workers compensation in a single-basket aggregate retention
- Self-insurance or captives solutions
- Texas nonsubscription and Oklahoma Opt-Out insurance