Through the breadth of our resources, we have developed strong relationships with the leading insurance carriers. These relationships allow us to successfully negotiate and place coverage for tough lines of business or special classes of employment on your behalf. We also ensure that our clients receive unparalleled claims and loss control services.
Workers compensation claims have declined over the past ten years, as a result of more substantial risk evaluations and implementation of critical safety programs. However, similar to many healthcare-related situations, the costs have dramatically increased.
Gallagher’s Risk Management Workers Compensation team will help you strike a balance when designing your workers compensation program. We will work with you to understand and identify your key issues and develop a solution that is best suited to protect your organization, its employees and third parties with whom you interact.
Our client-centered focus is designed to keep a pulse on the industry and key issues. As we discover relevant resources about hot topics and trends, we will share it with you to help keep you informed. Our team stays updated on the latest legislative developments throughout the United States, including key topics such as healthcare reform and claims administration services.
We will provide proactive loss prevention and safety services that will help you to reduce the frequency and severity of losses. These services will further protect your employees and the public, meet government regulatory compliance requirements and safeguard your organization's assets.
Our safety and loss prevention services include:
- Accountability systems, including safety committees
- Carrier services oversight
- D.O.T. compliance programs
- Defensive driving training
- Environmental consulting
- Ergonomic assessments and recommendations
- Hazard surveys and recommendations
- Hazardous material reviews, audits and training
- Loss analysis and trending
- New employee orientation
- OSHA compliance programs
- Regulatory compliance audit services
- Safety programs to standardize safety compliance
- Safety training programs
- Substance abuse program development and training
Our team of professionals will work hard to achieve positive results for our clients. We are also like to get a client's feedback, such as listed below, of the benefits gained from working with Gallagher to implement their workers compensation program:
- Ability to prevail in difficult jurisdictions with the right team and protocols.
- Expertise to evaluate the claims, claim handling and attorney effectiveness.
- Peace of mind with the power of Gallagher on their side.
- Reductions in loss claims which resulted in premium reductions.
Saving money for our clients is one of our primary goals. This can be achieved through coverage advocacy, loss history reduction, obtaining retrospective premium adjustments on loss-sensitive programs, or a combination of the three. Without the right advocacy, clients are often at the mercy of the unilateral actions and decisions of the insurance company, complacent adjusters and attorneys billing hourly.