Policy limits and exclusions may apply, please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Start your journey today.
Important covers in one policy
Gallagher works hard to deliver insurance solutions in the care sector, and fostering is no exception. We have negotiated an exclusive policy wording with a specialist insurer. As part of our service, we provide our clients with an experienced Account Executive who will visit you regularly and remain your dedicated point of contact all year round.
What Covers are Available?
Our policies provide cover for the following areas:
- Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Employers’ and Public Liability
- Physical, Sexual and Emotional Abuse Cover
- Professional Indemnity
- Medical Malpractice/Treatment (foster carers can be covered like employees)
- Theft From the Foster Carer
- Wilful Damage Cover (up to £500,000 any one claim)
- Personal Liability of Foster Carers
- Legal Expenses
- Management Liability
- Entity/Corporate Legal Liability
- Employment Law Protection
Foster Carer Home Insurance
Many standard home insurance policies do not cater to the needs of the foster carer. Gallagher has developed an exclusive policy designed to specifically meet the needs of foster carers. This automatically covers damage/loss caused by the child in their care, the child’s belongings, and legal liabilities for injury or property damage caused by the child.
How can Gallagher help with your insurances?
We already work with many fostering and adoption agencies on their insurance requirements. We can combine multiple covers under a single policy, saving you time on administration.
Fostering & Adoption Agency Insurance
- Exclusive product available with a specialist insurer
- Dedicated Account Executive all year round
- Important covers combined into a single policy
- Many years’ experience working within the Care Sector