Discover strategies from thousands of U.S. employers to attract and retain valuable employees, increase engagement and sustainably achieve better outcomes.
A comprehensive benefits package is one of the most effective ways to compete for talent and engage key members of the workforce — 41% of organizations enhanced their voluntary benefit offerings for 2021. But employers still struggle to optimize their investments while supporting diverse workforce needs.
Download your complimentary preview copy of the second report in the Workforce Trends Report series, Physical & Emotional Wellbeing. This report explores current and emerging trends in medical, pharmacy, absence management and voluntary benefit strategies.
The full report reveals:
- How lower utilization costs during the pandemic have favorably positioned employers both healthcare value and access
- Which cost-control strategies employers are using to regulate the fastest growing category of overall healthcare spend
- What non-traditional voluntary benefits are most commonly being leveraged to strengthen and differentiate total rewards
- How the pandemic influenced absence management policies, and the top absence management challenges facing employers
Introducing the 2021 Workforce Trends Report series.
Receive even more benchmarking data with the complete 2021 Workforce Trends Report series. Access the complete series for only $650 by checking the box in the form field below. You can preview the data and insights available in the full series here.
This series of reports released throughout the year includes employer insights from Gallagher's biggest benefits surveys:
- 2021 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey
- 2021/2022 Salary Planning Survey
- 2021 HR Tech Survey
- 2021 Retirement Survey