Breach Plan Connect® Powered by NetDiligence®
Gain immediate access to your cyber-focused incident response plan
When a cyber incident occurs, every second saved is crucial. Prompt and effective response to a cyber incident can help minimize the costs. And active participation by senior managers can help defend against a charge of negligence, reducing potential litigation and regulatory exposures due to a cyberattack.
Gallagher and NetDiligence® have entered into a strategic partnership to provide clients with a comprehensive, custom data breach incident response plan (IRP). Through Breach Plan Connect®, Gallagher clients will now be able to leverage leading technology platform by NetDiligence® to immediately access their plan from any phone or mobile device. This will enable their incident response team members to facilitate an efficient and timely response to any network security or privacy liability incident.
Breach Plan Connect®, powered by NetDiligence®, is a turnkey online solution designed to help your senior managers oversee and coordinate your organization’s response to a cyber incident.
Key Benefits of Breach Plan Connect®:
- Securely hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution
- Provides setup guidance on how to get cyber ready
- Pre-loaded with easy-to-use best practices breach response plan templates
- Includes a mobile app for convenient access to secure communications even if your systems are compromised
- Mobile app syncs with the SaaS every time a user logs in, keeping your information up to date
Gallagher’s dedicated Cyber team regularly adds custom content to help direct our clients on specific actions to take for ransomware, social engineering/funds transfer and denial of service attacks, and more, to help you face the future with confidence.
Learn how Breach Plan Connect helps:
- Keep your business in compliance
- Minimize incident costs
- Reduce potential litigation and regulatory exposures