Gallagher Crisis Protect is an insurance policy that covers businesses for a range of security threats. It is the only policy of its kind that also includes access to security consulting support, a 24/7 emergency support number and pre-and post-incident risk management.
Uncertain Times. Certain Coverage.
In uncertain times, security risks escalate. Workforce cuts or factory closures means businesses face heightened risks from disgruntled employees, shootings, product tampering and blackmail.
Insurance is vital to protect your people, products and reputation from an active shooter, product tampering, and extortion risks as the manufacturing and agricultural sectors make tough economic decisions.
That's where we come in.
Designed with your business in mind
1 insurance policy, 20 security threats
- Civil Commotion
- Cyber Extortion
- Emergency Repatriation
- Employee Dishonesty
- Hostage Crisis
- Product Tamper
- Vicious Attack
SME Guide to Security Threat
With the help of our crisis management partners, we’ve developed a simple guide to security threats for businesses of all sizes.
What is a crisis?
A crisis is an event that can have direct material disruption or the potential to cause:
- Damage to property
- Threat of financial loss
- The reporting of an insured threat in the media which is likely to cause disruption to the policyholder
- Bodily injury, death or disablement*
*These are brief descriptions only; please see policy wording for full details.
What does the coverage include?
What does the coverage include?
For a fixed annual premium of $2,000, Gallagher Crisis Protect gives you:
- Coverage for losses to your business, in up to five locations, up to a total of $1 million.
- Coverage for losses and liabilities to third parties, up to $100,000.
- Access to a 24/7 crisis consulting helpline.
- Coverage of crisis consulting costs, up to a value of $1 million covered by the policy.
We also have a custom option for businesses with an annual turnover in excess of $250 million; please contact us directly to find out more.
Why is this policy better than others on the market?
There are no similar policies on the market that offer insurance coverage and crisis response support for so many threats in one policy.
Isn’t this already covered under most business insurance plans?
No. Some elements are covered under your business policy, but to get the full range of coverage, you would have to take out multiple insurance policies covering the separate threats at a much higher cost to your business.
How do I claim?
- The policy gives you access to a 24/7 emergency hotline where you can report actual or suspected incidents.
- In the event of an incident, call 911 to report the incident the way you would with any crime, then call the emergency number supplied in your policy documentation.
- Depending on the nature of the incident, either R3 Continuum or Crisis 24 Gardaworld will then support you.
- You will also need to notify the insurers, as instructed in the policy.
Who provides the crisis response service?
In the event of an incident, you have the support of world-leading crisis consultants at the end of a single phone number. The crisis responders are:
- NYA; https://nyarisk.com/
- R3 Continuum; https://r3c.com/
Who is the insurance carrier?
Lloyds of London and American International Group (AIG) UK Ltd
What if there are questions that are not answered here?
You can call your preferred Gallagher Professional or contact us using the form on this website.
Crisis Management Insurance Made Simple
1 insurance policy. 20 security threats.
The information contained herein is offered as insurance industry guidance and provided as an overview of current market risks and available coverages and is intended for discussion purposes only. This website is not intended to offer legal advice or client-specific risk management advice. Any description of insurance coverages is not meant to interpret specific coverages that your company may already have in place or that may be generally available. General insurance descriptions contained herein do not include complete Insurance policy definitions, terms, and/or conditions, and should not be relied on for coverage interpretation. Actual insurance policies must always be consulted for full coverage details and analysis.
Insurance brokerage and related services to be provided by Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc. (License No. 0D69293) and/or its affiliate Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Insurance Brokers of California, Inc. (License No. 0726293). © 2021 Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.