- Discrimination and diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) claims
- Wrongful termination
- Invasion of privacy
- Employment-related defamation
- Harassment and retaliation
Employment Practices Liability (EPL) insurance provides coverage for a wide range of employment-related claims.
Any company or organization with employees is exposed to employment-related claims. But certain factors create higher EPL exposure, especially for companies with higher turnover and a large number of part-time employees, such as independent retailers.
Gallagher's EPL insurance program is developed exclusively for businesses just like yours, and helps ensure that you have the necessary policies and procedures in place to address the critical exposures that General Liability and Umbrella policies often miss.
- Best-in-class EPL coverage forms specifically tailored for independent retailers
- Broad policy language with flexible limit options
- Aggressive program pricing with low-deductible options
- Third-party discriminatory coverage and full prior-acts coverage
- Streamlined and simplified quoting and renewal
- Benchmarking capabilities to compare your program with industry peers
- Access to an on-demand legal helpline at no additional cost