As a public safety employer, are you looking for ways to:
- Help employees cover post-employment medical insurance premiums?
- Give employees a way to build tax-free savings for unexpected medical costs?
- Reduce growing unused sick and vacation leave cash-out liabilities?
- Move employees to a lower-cost medical plan?
- Ease the impact of increased medical plan cost sharing?
- Replace expensive defined-benefit promises to retirees?
- Reduce your other post-employment benefits (OPEB) liabilities?
Consider including a tax-advantaged spending account for out-of-pocket medical care expenses that can help make your employee benefits program work better. Gallagher's team of specialists help hundreds of public safety employers set up and administer funded health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs).
Put the power of Gallagher HealthInvest HRA to work for your fire safety organization while supporting the financial wellbeing of your workforce.
Experience That Counts
Gallagher is one of the nation's leading developers of funded HRA platforms. It all started more than 30 years ago when a retired school administrator expressed concern over the cost of his retiree medical insurance. This led to the development of the nation's first multiple-employer funded HRA. Our funded HRA plans now cover nearly 170,000 participants from more than 1,200 public employers.
Why Gallagher HealthInvest HRA for fire fighters and first responders?
Gallagher HealthInvest HRA is not a third-party administrator (TPA) or retirement plan provider offering a sideline HRA product. We offer a bundled, turn-key program that is simple to set up, administer, and use. Our team of highly skilled experts is focused solely on supporting funded HRAs with a long-standing, reputable track record and proven expertise in health and welfare benefits for fire fighters and first responders.