Employers are increasingly aware that stress caused by financial insecurity can contribute to a number of health issues affecting their workforce. What can you do avoid productivity loss and burnout? Providing resources that build knowledge and empower more confident decisions, from hire to retire, is the formula for improving and sustaining the financial health of both your organization and workforce.
The 2021 Workforce Trends Report: Financial Wellbeing highlights retirement plan benefits and fiduciary responsibility, presenting recent data and insights on current and emerging trends to help employers optimize their investments and remain competitive. The full report shows:
- What financial wellbeing strategies employers are implementing as their concerns about employee financial stress increase
- Why 73% of organizations use target date funds to help employees retire on time and meet their financial goals*
- How having a formal retirement committee that regularly reviews retirement plan and investment options helps 75% of employers to ensure plan performance and limit fiduciary liability*
Introducing the 2021 Workforce Trends Report series.
Receive even more benchmarking data with the complete 2021 Workforce Trends Report series. Access the complete series for only $650 by checking the box in the form field below. You can preview the data and insights available in the full series here.
This series of reports released throughout the year includes employer insights from Gallagher's biggest benefits surveys:
- 2021 Benefits Strategy & Benchmarking Survey
- 2021/2022 Salary Planning Survey
- 2021 HR Tech Survey
- 2021 Retirement Survey
*Gallagher, "Workforce Trends Report: Financial Wellbeing," January 2022