Voluntary Benefits for Your Small Business
Gallagher brings big-market benefits to small businesses like yours.
So often, large companies and organizations benefit from their size or financial strength. However, Gallagher can level that playing field with our new strategic solutions for your small business.
Whether you're a team of three navigating the world of entrepreneurship or a team of 100 in growth mode, Gallagher is with you every step of the way, always working to support your employees' wellbeing with the right benefits package.
By offering the best-in-class comprehensive benefits package, you can fill your gaps in coverage and offer financial protection to your employees — supporting their total wellbeing.
Who is the Voluntary Benefits program for?
- Employers with 3-199 employees
How does the Voluntary Benefits program work?
- The program is offered by the employer, but funded by employees through payroll deductions or direct billing.
- The benefits are paid directly to the employee and used at their discretion.
- The Voluntary Benefits program is designed to fill gaps in coverage through a comprehensive product portfolio, including:
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Disability Income
- Hospital Indemnity
- Identity Theft
- Legal Plan
- Permanent Life
- Auto & Home (Gallagher Marketplace)
What are the benefits to the employer?
- Relieving HR burden through streamlined administration
- Integration with existing coverage
- Preferred underwriting
- Dedicated Gallagher service team
- Expanded enrollment capabilities
- Local and national carrier support
What are the benefits to the employee?
- Affordable supplemental health options
- Access to "large organization" benefits
- Perpetual guaranteed issue coverage, including coverage that can extend to spouses and dependent children
Looking for small business help beyond Voluntary Benefits? Gallagher has dedicated consultants to partner with you to make informed decisions on employee benefits options. Learn more about our Small Business Consulting.