Whilst we will make every effort to maintain the highest standards, we recognise that there may be occasions when we fail to satisfy the particular requirements of our customers. We therefore have in place procedures to investigate and remedy any area of concern. If at any time you have a complaint about the services that we provide for you, then you should contact:
The Managing Director
R.A. Rossborough (Guernsey) Limited
PO Box 127
In such circumstances we promise:
- To try and resolve the complaint informally, and write to you confirming if we have done so;
- To have complaints and expressions of dissatisfaction reviewed fairly and independently by a person of appropriate seniority and authority
- To acknowledge any complaint within 5 business days;
- To respond fully to your concern or complaint within four weeks or less. If for any reason this is not possible, we will write to you to explain why we have been unable to conclude the matter quickly.
- If we have been unable to resolve your complaint in twelve weeks, we will write to you explaining the reason as to why this has not been possible. We will also advise you of your right to refer your complaint to the Channel Island Financial Ombudsman and to the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
If you still feel that we have not been able to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, after this process you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Channel Island Financial Ombudsman Service; the address is:
Channel Island Financial Ombudsman
PO Box 114
Tel: 01481 722218
If you take any of the action above, it does not affect your statutory right to take legal action.