Senior Human Resources Consultant
Daman Natt is a Senior Human Resources Consultant with over 10 years of HR experience. Daman is an experienced business partner with extensive knowledge in all aspects of human resources, including labour relations, negotiations, workplace investigations, HR technology, occupational health and safety, compliance, performance management, policy development and human resources planning.
Daman has held positions as a senior HR manager, talent acquisition manager and HR business partner. He has extensive experience providing human resource and management services to private sector and public sector employers. Daman graduated from York University with an honours bachelor's degree in Human Resources (BHRM) and an Advanced French Language Proficiency certificate. Daman spent his early years in Montreal, Quebec, where he became fluent in French. He also holds the CHRP accreditation.
Some of his accomplishments include:
- Successfully negotiated numerous collective agreements, with positive economic mandate while sustaining strong relationships.
- Conducted numerous workplace investigations that successfully resolved complex complaints.
- Successfully participated in grievance meetings, mediation and arbitration achieving practical solutions while sustaining strong relationships.
- Communicated restructuring plans to unions and staff, developed and delivered manager information sessions, guided execution.
- Implemented new HR technology and tools for organizations, enabling seamless transfer of employee data between various systems.