Our insurance brokers' approach to risk management helps you to achieve the right level of home and contents insurance cover.

Getting a home and contents insurance policy is essential for protecting your family and your lifestyle, but finding the right insurance solution can take time. The first step is to choose the type of home insurance you need. There are two types:

  • Total replacement cover. This includes all the costs to rebuild your home to the standard it was prior to a claim. Having total replacement cover reduces your chances of being underinsured.
  • Sum-insured cover. This is more common, and will cover you up to a set amount needed to repair or rebuild your home.

The next step is to determine how much contents insurance you need. Determining the value of your possessions can be a daunting task, but it's an essential step towards getting the right home and contents insurance. This is where we step in. Gallagher can help you to determine the value of your contents and provide a specialist view on certain items that may require a particular level of cover. We can help you:

  • Create an inventory of your furniture, clothing, appliance and jewellery
  • Determine what type of contents policy you need, and if you need cover for accidental events

Connect with us to request a home and contents insurance quote or proposal. Our insurance brokers have the expertise and experience to obtain the insurance cover you need.

Why choose Gallagher

  • A ‘one stop shop’ for all your business and personal insurance needs
  • Support in looking after your key belongings
  • Confidence in covering off concerns about the future
  • Assurance in receiving expert advice
  • Peace of mind knowing you’re protected

Related Products and Services