Manage your risk exposure with our Commercial Property Insurance. Whether you own a commercial property in Canada or overseas, you'll want to secure flexible yet comprehensive commercial property cover to help you manage risk. Get started today with Gallagher!

At Gallagher, we partner with business owners to understand their property coverage needs and offer expertise and options aimed at minimizing property loss to items such as:

  • Building structure
  • Furniture, equipment, supplies
  • Inventory/Stock
  • Outdoor property such as signs or fences
  • Mobile property such as construction equipment or property in transit
  • Machinery
  • Leased equipment
  • Computers/Data and breakdown
  • Records and valuable documents
  • Accounts receivables

Our Property experts develop and provide a range of property insurance solutions for clients of all sizes and descriptions — from commercial businesses and municipalities to not for profit and scholastic organizations.