Following the COVID-19 pandemic, hybrid and remote work models exploded, rapidly increasing dependency on technology. With 78% of Canadian organisations experiencing cyber attacks in a 12-month period, flexible work arrangements led to an increase in cybersecurity vulnerabilities, including data breaches, ransomware attacks, intellectual property theft and other cyber threats.
View the article for an overview of the cyber risk landscape, including:
- Insights for safeguarding your business while providing flexibility to your employees
- Vulnerabilities in the cloud, password breaches and possible human errors
- Five emerging cybercrime groups — who they are and what malice they create
- Risk mitigation considerations from ransomware management to supply chain vulnerability and the problem of malware
- Considerations for the future of hybrid work models to address emerging cyber threats
The Cyber Risk Management Service is not currently available in Québec. Le service de gestion des cyberrisques n'est pas disponible actuellement au Québec.