At Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., we’re a global provider with a hometown feel.
Your business is unique and has challenges that cannot be resolved by “off the shelf” coverage. Gallagher’s teams of experts leverage the power of our global resources to design a custom solution specifically for you, while offering localized service when and where you need it.
With Gallagher, you have access to expertise in all areas of employee benefits, compensation and human resources consulting, including wellness, retirement, compliance, voluntary benefits, healthcare analytics as well as outsourced benefits administration and employee communications. Our advisors will help you stay informed of evolving challenges and issues in your industry. They’ll guide you toward holistic, total rewards solutions that are right for your organization, and can best impact employee engagement, productivity and cost containment.
Most important, you’ll experience world-class service and innovative ideas. We see solutions where others see problems.
There’s no simple answer when dealing with the complex challenges you face every day. Economic issues, operational complexity, workforce impacts – every business requires solutions that help minimize their risk exposure while providing protection against unanticipated situations. Our Commercial Insurance and Risk Management Solutions include:
- Alternative Risk & Captives
- Claims Advocacy
- Commercial Surety & Bonds
- Cyber Liability
- Enterprise Resilience Consulting
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Financial Products
- Global Risk Management
- Loss Control
- Management Liability
- Multinational Client Services
- Private Client & Personal Insurance
- Trade Credit & Political Risk
- Workers Compensation
Your organization is unique. Your benefits, compensation and human resources programs should be, too. Our Consulting and Industry Practice teams will help you craft a tailored solution that balances your unique priorities, goals and financial realities. Together, we’ll design a program encompassing your benefits, compensation, retirement and wellness plans—so they all work together to deliver positive, sustainable impact and measurable results for your employees and organization alike.
Our solutions include:
We have deep, established knowledge across a wide range of industries. This experience is what allows us to understand your business and craft a solution for you. We’d be happy to share any number of case studies demonstrating our ability to meet your unique needs.
To view your benefits, personal information, or to enroll, please click on the link below to login.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 866.726.4543 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to e-mail the Benefits Service Center for questions or enrollment assistance.
We define our role as advocates on behalf of businesses and families who require highly specialized financial and advisory services. Our goal is to help them maximize value and manage risk for their assets.
Our organization is a leading provider of independent life insurance, disability insurance, long-term care, and wealth transfer solutions for high-net-worth individuals, family offices, business owners, professional athletes, entertainers, and corporate clients. Our specialty solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Estate / Succession Planning
- Life Insurance and Annuity Design and Placement
- Disability Insurance Design and Placement
- High Limit / Specialty Disability Insurance Design and Placement
- Long-Term Care Design and Placement
- Policy Valuation
- Charitable Planning
- Structured Life Settlements
- Private Placement Life Insurance & Annuities
- International Insurance Solutions
Business / Executive Benefit Planning
- Executive Financial Planning
- Executive Compensation Consulting
- Executive Life Carve-out
- Executive Disability Carve-out (including High Limit / Specialty)
- Qualified Retirement Plan Design
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Design and Administration
- Corporate Owned Life Insurance (COLI)
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plans (SERP)
- Phantom Stock Plan Design
- Bank Owned Life Insurance (BOLI)
- Key Person Insurance
- Split Dollar Life Insurance Design
- Buy/Sell Design
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Design
We are located at 8 Cadillac Drive, Suite 200, Brentwood, Tennessee. For your convenience, we have provided a link below the map on the right for online directions to our office.
If you’d prefer to call, one of our professionals is available to help you at +1 615.244.8484. We look forward to working with you.