Aerospace and Aviation Insurance
The sky isn’t the limit, it’s only the beginning
Gallagher provides tailored aerospace and aviation insurance coverage and risk management solutions for commercial, private, and corporate fixed base and rotor-wing operators, including fleet operations and cargo operators through to aircraft lessors and financiers.
Aviation insurance coverage includes:
- Global aerospace sector and aviation risk management specialists, supporting commercial and private operators in Singapore, Southeast Asia, and key APAC aviation markets globally
- Insurance solutions catering to airline operators, ground teams, and aircraft manufacturers operating fixed base and rotor-wing aircraft
- Specialist claims management and advocacy
- A values led partnership, guided by The Gallagher Way of doing business
Delivering a range of available aviation insurance services
Encompassing commercial airlines, to private and company-owned jets, to rotor wing and helicopters, through to airports and premises, you have the confidence of working with a team offering deep experience and a demonstrated track record in the aviation sector, including satellites, space manufacturers, and related
- Aviation property liability insurance, including specialist cover for aircraft hangars and commercial aviation premises
- Ground handlers and refuellers liability insurance
- Loss of licence insurance
- Passenger liability insurance
- Airport operators liability insurance
- Manufacturer hull liability insurance
- Airline hull and liability insurance
- Cyber risk and liability insurance
- Public and products liability insurance
COVID-19’s impact on the aerospace and aviation industry
Following the grounding of commercial airline fleets, international border restrictions and broader risk challenges in the aviation and aerospace sector, the structure and placement of insurance in the current market brings an additional layer of complexity to grapple with.
From a risk management perspective, coordinating operational teams, including ground staff, cabin crew, and security, as well as providing the appropriate workplace guidance is of heightened importance. This is especially important when reviewing and structuring insurance programs, given the impact on commercial premiums and insurance coverage.
As one of the largest aerospace risk advisory teams globally, you have access to Gallagher experts on the ground in Singapore who are working around the clock to advise operators in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
Aerospace and Aviation Insurance Summary
- Servicing airline and cargo operators through to aircraft lessors and financiers
- General aviation, corporate jets and helicopter operators
- Aviation manufacturers, infrastructure and related service providers
- Satellites, space manufacturers, and related service providers