Market-leading driving instructor insurance
We are pleased to offer one of the leading insurance products for driving instructors and driving schools, underwritten by Aviva (one of the UK’s largest insurers). An effective insurance policy can help to protect your vehicle, yourself and your business – as well as your livelihood. And our helpful team will guide you in purchasing only the driving instructor's insurance cover you need: no more and no less.
This comprehensive motor insurance is ideal for potential driving instructors (PDIs) and approved driving instructors (ADIs). As standard, this insurance includes:
- a courtesy replacement dual-control vehicle following an accident*
- negligent driving tuition
- off-road tuition for learner drivers aged 14 and above
- banned or convicted drivers retaking their driving tests
- personal accident cover
- ADI test cover.
* Subject to using an Aviva-approved repairer.
You can spread the cost of your driving instructor insurance across 2 instalments, and even apply for financing to help pay for your premiums.
Optional extra insurance for driving instructors
Keep all your driving school insurance in one place! Simply take out ‘Club Gold’ cover for optional extras including RAC breakdown insurance; increased personal accident cover; increased medical expenses insurance; and higher cover for personal belongings.
Driving Instructor Insurance summary
- A leading product in driving school insurance
- Suitable for potential and approved driving instructors (PDIs & ADIs)
- Dual-control replacement vehicle included as standard*
- Premium finance available
If you have to make an insurance claim
We’ll provide support for the handling of any insurance claim you make, including advising you and liaising with the insurer. You’ll have a named claims handler within our own internal claims team, who will work hard to try and get you the settlement you deserve.