Start your journey today.
Manufacturing is constantly changing. The industry's insurance, risk management, and employee benefits needs and challenges require expert guidance and deep knowledge. Gallagher's manufacturing insurance and consulting professionals are at the forefront of developing risk management, insurance and employee benefits solutions that meet the evolving and dynamic needs of the manufacturers. Our manufacturing-focused teams deliver locally with the support of Gallagher's global team and extensive resources.
Expertise across a wide range of manufacturing
The manufacturing industry represents a diverse set of businesses throughout the supply chain. From cyber attacks to workers' compensation to business interruption, we're experienced in addressing the risk management, insurance and consulting needs throughout the sector where our clients include but are not limited to the following:
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Consumer goods
- Building materials
- Chemical manufacturing insurance
- Pulp, paper and packaging materials
- Metal recycling, casting, forging, finishing and fabrication
Manufacturing focused teams and resources
Our dedicated team of manufacturing-focused professionals allows us to deliver specialized tools and solutions designed to solve the unique risk challenges for the manufacturing industry. Our focus is key to the quality and success of the solutions and guidance that we provide to our manufacturing clients. These proprietary tools include:
- Gallagher CORE360TM is our unique, comprehensive approach to evaluating your risk management program that leverages analytical tools and diverse resources for customized, maximum impact on six cost drivers of your total cost of risk.
- Gallagher DriveTM is our proprietary data and analytics platform that empowers our teams and clients to:
- Compare program structures against industry peers
- Gain an understanding of losses and forecast future liabilities
- Optimize current insurance programs and reduce cost leakage
- Find the most efficient use of capital to minimize costs
- Our manufacturing teams are engaged with our deep expertise in key insurance products that are critical to the manufacturing industry – e.g., cyber risk, environmental, trade credit & political risk, and multinational, to name a few.
- As a global broker, we have broad and direct market access and relationships across the globe, including the US, London and Bermuda market, among others. Our strong relationships with key insurance partners for manufacturers result in our ability to deliver better terms, conditions, and pricing for our manufacturing clients.
- Our manufacturing teams include risk control and claims advocacy professionals from our National Risk Control teams, who are focused on assisting clients in reducing the frequency and severity of claims.
Solutions designed for the specific needs of manufacturers
Our manufacturing teams are experienced with using alternative risk financing and captives as a critical solution to the manufacturing industry.
- Our manufacturing clients have access – at no charge - to our proprietary learning management system – the Gallagher STEP (Safety Training Education Platform). Clients can choose up to 10 training modules annually to deploy to their employees. Gallagher STEP simplifies the administration of your safety programs and keeps employees up to date with the latest safety standards.
- Our manufacturing teams routinely assist our manufacturing clients with opportunities to improve contractual risk transfer. From the development of insurance requirements to our proprietary certificate of insurance tracking and compliance services (Gallagher Verify), we are well positioned to assist our manufacturing clients in addressing contractual risk transfer.
- Our dedicated product recall team stands ready to assist our manufacturing clients in understanding product recall exposures and the risk management strategies to address them – preparation, contractual risk transfer, insurance solutions, and post-loss response.
More than guidance, we provide confidence
As expert manufacturer insurance brokers, we help you answer the most important questions facing your organization. What insurance should a manufacturer have? What are the main types of business insurance manufacturers need? What insurance covers manufacturing defects? Through our understanding of all aspects of manufacturing as well as our global network of experts, we are able to answer these questions and deliver truly comprehensive risk management.
Manufacturing Insurance Summary
- Dedicated manufacturing industry professionals who understand the unique needs of the industry
- Unique product and service offerings
- Ability to deliver locally with the support of global network
- Advocacy with claims and strategies for risk control
Related Products and Services
Your networks and data are the lifeblood of your business. Cyber liability insurance from Gallagher lowers the pressure and keeps it flowing.