Have a question or want to learn more?
Gallagher offers a 12-month rotational Graduate program, where you are a permanent employee from day 1 — allowing graduates to develop a meaningful career in Insurance.
It's not based on your degree or results, we want to hear from students who are curious, self-driven, have good problem solving skills and a willingness to learn.
The Gallagher graduate program incorporates:
- Gallagher Employee Onboarding — During your first week at Gallagher you will join our onboarding program to connect with your cohort and buddies. This gives you an introduction to the business where you will meet Executive Leaders, including the CEO
- On the job learning — work directly with Team Leaders and Senior Managers to develop your knowledge, understanding of all facets of Insurance broking and ability to service clients
- Development with Qualification — you will be supported with additional qualification, obtaining a Tier 1 qualification in Insurance Broking through ANZIIF
- Ongoing Development — there is a lot of commercial and external training, seminars, lunch and learns and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Mentoring — we think mentors are important and pair you with carefully selected, experienced leaders during the Graduate program
- Rotations — Graduate placements happen across our business where you will gain insight into our broking teams in Corporate, Specialisms, Placement, Reinsurance and National Sales
- Systems and Values — we will teach you the Gallagher Way, products, processes and systems, we look for those who are keen to learn
Remuneration and career growth
Gallagher offers competitive remuneration and an incentive program
- Career opportunities — stretch assignments, rotational program, interval vacancies across national network of locations.
- Promotion timelines — following rotations, Graduates are promoted into an Account Executive position and from here, Graduates are able to develop their careers and experience within our global organisation.
What our graduates think
Watch this short video where you'll hear from our graduates about life at Gallagher and growing your career in insurance.