Policy limits and exclusions may apply, please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.
Start your journey today.
Working with organisations of all sizes
Working within the care and charity sector requires dedication and a passion for your organisation. Gallagher shares this commitment with a specialist team dedicated to providing services for thousands of UK-based care and charity clients.
The difference between Gallagher and other brokers is in our approach. We understand that there is a wide range of organisations operating in the care and charity sector, so we look to tailor our covers to make sure they meet the specific needs of our clients, taking time to understand exactly what is needed.
There are many reasons to choose Gallagher. Working hard to ensure we obtain suitable cover for our clients by working with well-known insurers, we place the following risks:
- Residential Homes for Mental Health/Learning Disabilities
- Residential Care for Children
- Fostering and Adoption Agencies
- Foster Carers
- Domiciliary Care Agencies
- Supported Living Agencies
- Elderly Care Homes
- Private Hospitals and Specialist Clinics
- A no-obligation review of your current insurance arrangements
- Bespoke cover and service
- Dedicated account executives experienced in the care sector
- Professional service and advice
Our highly experienced Account Executives will:
- Review your current insurance arrangements, discussing gaps in cover or over-insurance that may need attention
- Carry out a marketing exercise of your risks to our panel of insurers
- Provide a detailed written report for insurer perusal, with bespoke information about the risks your organisation faces
- Negotiate on your behalf to ensure we can secure suitable terms
- Recommend appropriate covers with a full report including the provider, associated costs and the level of cover this will provide
- Dedicated Account Executive all year round
- Tailored cover to suit your organisation
- Important covers combined into a single policy
- Many years’ experience working within the Care Sector