Serving financial industry risk management needs
As members of the insurance community, we are also part of the financial industry. Our underwriters, producers and claims experts are experienced in looking for exposures and risks that may be obscure. This makes us uniquely suited to design customized insurance and risk management programs because we know firsthand how you work and what support you need. Gallagher's financial services risk solutions include:
- Collateral protection programs
- Cyber liability
- Transactional liability, including reps and warranties
- Mortgage impairment
- Directors and officers (D&O) liability
- Professional liability (E&O)
- Employment practices liability
- Financial institution bond/crime
- Fiduciary liability
- Property and casualty
- General liability
- Umbrella /excess liability
- Specialty coverages such as force-placed/foreclosed, plastic card protector, asset-based lending fraud and others.
The best insurance is prevention
Our consultative approach takes into account the kaleidoscope of challenges you face that go beyond risk management. We leverage our global network, benchmarking and thought leadership to ferret out how current trends, regulatory changes and threats can be averted, so you can focus on your institution and servicing your customers. Gallagher supports you with specialized loss control programs, claims advocacy, and a network of expertise that includes:
- Cyber risk due diligence — an in-depth analysis to assess your cyber risk profile and establish priorities to lower your reputational and cyber risks.
- Benchmarking analysis — leveraging our best-in-class data and analytics tools we can illustrate how your coverage compares against your peers.
- Fraud coverage for plastic cards — for our banking customers, this specialized coverage is designed to protect bank cards from fraud, including cyber liability.
- Claims advocacy — Our claims advocacy team leverages their relationships with carriers for more efficient claims management.
Cultivating a culture of stability and innovation
They say that a good customer experience starts with a positive employee one. At Gallagher, our approach to risk extends beyond simply coverage for liability; we look at your human resources and employee benefits to strengthen your talent as additional protection from loss. With a multi-generational workforce, you are striving to develop a culture that attracts a tech-minded staff who can lead your institution into sustainability. Our dedicated benefits team can provide solutions that help you hire the right people, who can innovate, empathize and inspire. Our services and programs include:
- Executive health benefits
- Health and welfare services
- Healthcare analytics
- Human resource services
- Healthcare Reform consulting
- International benefit services
- Retirement services
- Voluntary benefits