Insurance and risk management for faith-based communities
We understand the myriad risks and exposures you face. Gallagher offers professionalism, transparency and enterprise-stewardship risk management to help you create and maintain a foundation of strength and uninterrupted service. No other religious insurance broker has marshalled its global talent, experience and resources for the benefit of the religious sector and those it serves. Religious insurance and consulting has been a core practice for over 75 years for Gallagher and our companies, and the size of our Religious Insurance and Consulting practice is unparalleled in the industry.
When reviewing your risk management program, we use our CORE360™ methodology to analyze the six cost drivers that comprise your total cost of risk.
Ensuring your organization cultivates an environment to attract, retain and engage the right people to drive your productivity and growth, Gallagher Better WorksSM is our practice to holistically evaluate your organization's wellbeing.
Our insurance, risk management and consulting team stands with you in the community and connects you with a global team of risk management and benefits experts.
Helping you engage and retain impactful leadership
As a wave of experienced leaders approach retirement, it's imperative that you retain current leadership and attract the next generation of leaders. Our Benefits Consulting team helps you to provide the best benefits structure and terms you can and to communicate with your employees consistently and effectively, so they feel more engaged and committed to your organization.
Whom we serve
We work with all types of church and faith-based institutions. We deeply understand each tradition and how to tailor insurance and benefit consulting to each religious community's beliefs. We work with:
- Houses of worship, including mosques, temples and churches
- Administrative structures
- Colleges, universities and private day and boarding schools Religious communities and clergy
- Mega ministries, including mega vision worship centers
- Faith-based social service agencies and charities
- Faith-based nursing homes, center for the disabled and infirmed
Solutions for stewardship and risk management
Our religious consulting and advisory services are designed to meet the specific needs of dynamic faith-based communities. From helping you use alternative risk financing to reduce fixed costs to advocating with carriers, from aiding you in the claims process to helping you build strong cultures, we are committed to helping you create positive futures for your stakeholders. Our solutions include:
- Governance practices, performance and leadership development
- Alternative risk financing and captives
- Affinity programs
- Claims administration and advocacy (third-party administrator)
- Enterprise risk management and compliance (ERMC)
- Health and welfare benefits and wellness
- Human resource consulting
- Institutional advisory (investments, SRI) and fiduciary services
- Global missionary support and travel
- Property, casualty, automotive, workers compensation and risk management
- Retirement funding strategies
- Student health and risk
- Underwriting programs for faith-based organizations and ministries