Founded by Arthur J. Gallagher in Chicago in 1927, Gallagher has grown to be one of the leading insurance brokerage, risk management, and HR & benefits consulting companies in the world. With significant reach internationally, our organization employs over 43,000 people worldwide.
Highly Specialized. Deep Expertise.
We continue to build on 90+ years of expertise that spans global industries. No matter the size of the organization we partner with and the challenges presented by the industry, we work tirelessly to provide solutions that maximize value for our clients.
Commercial Insurance and Risk Management
- Management Liability
- Commercial Surety & Bonds
- Trade Credit
Benefits and HR Consulting
- Communication Consulting
- Executive Benefits
- Health & Benefits
- Healthcare Analytics
- Human Resources and Compensation Consulting
- Investment and Fiduciary Consulting
- Life & Annuity Brokerage
- Multinational Benefits & Human Resources
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Retirement Plan Consulting
- Small Business
- Voluntary Benefits
- Wellbeing and Engagement
- Facultative and Treaty within all main lines of business
- Operations in key global reinsurance hubs: London, Bermuda, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Miami and New York
- Dedicated Analytics, Claims and Proportional Treaty Management, Premium and Accounting teams