Insurance for thatched houses and cottages

Does your house have a thatched roof? To many people a house with a thatched roof sounds idyllic, but thatched houses may require specialised home insurance.

Whether your house or cottage is new, old or listed, we can provide specialist guidance and arrange your thatched property insurance for you.

Insurance for thatched roofs has often been considered to be expensive and hard to get, but it doesn’t have to be; our Thatchowners home insurance policy can help protect your roof as well as the building and possessions beneath it.*

Normal home insurance doesn’t usually cover thatched roofs but we can help you with a Thatchowners home insurance policy. Our priority is to ensure that you have adequate cover at a suitable price for your risks.

Why not contact us today and get a quote for thatched property insurance?

Thatched Property Insurance

  • Flexible cover levels
  • Option to spread your insurance premium over 12 months
  • New for old cover
  • Home Emergency helpline

* Limits and exclusions may apply; please see policy wording for full terms and conditions.

  • Thatched Property Insurance Team