An insurance policy to protect your van, tools and materials

Whether you use your van to travel to and from work, or as a means for transporting your tools and materials, it's likely that it's an essential part of your business. That means that you need an insurance policy to help keep you on the road.

Yet despite this need, finding a suitable insurance policy isn't always straightforward. That's why at Gallagher we have created a van accident cover package that not only takes care of everyday inconveniences such as breakdowns, accidents and break-ins but also factors in the unexpected emergencies, such as replacing a cracked windscreen or broken windows.

Plus, should you ever find yourself needing to make a claim, you can reach us on our helpline and we’ll do all we can to keep you and your business on the move. You'll find us friendly, knowledgeable and efficient and we'll do everything we can to resolve your claim as soon as possible.

Van Insurance

  • Replacement van for a limited time
  • Social, domestic and pleasure travel in the EU
  • Cover for broken windscreens and windows
  • Cover for personal belongings, medical expenses and personal accidents

If your vehicle weighs less that 3.5 tonnes and you are between 21 – 69-years-old, our specially sourced cover could be the ideal solution for your insurance needs. To find out more or to get a quote, get in touch today.

  • Gallagher SME Team